Re: [802.19] 60GHz Coexistence Conference Call

Joel Johnson volunteered to prepare a few slides, so that will be on our agenda for tomorrow's call.

Steve

From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@qualcomm.com]
Sent: Wed 5/7/2008 9:28 AM
To: STDS-802-19@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802.19] 60GHz Coexistence Conference Call

We have a 60GHz Coexistence Conference Call scheudled for Thursday at 8:30 PM EDT (5:30 PM PDT).  However, Shu Kato who had offered to give a presentation has notified me that he will not be available.  So we do not have anything on the agenda.  So I would like to see if anyone has any material they would like to present or discuss.  Please notify me ASAP so we can solidify the agenda.

Agenda

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1.  Call +1 858-845-5000
2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.
3. Enter Meeting ID 80219
4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.
5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and joining the meeting.
For assistance, dial #0 at any time.

Regards,
Steve