[802.19] Date/Time 40MHz 11n Calls

All,

            I looked over the 802.11 teleconference list and most mornings are busy.  Also, I have some other 802.19 conference calls scheduled some mornings.  So it looks like it would be better to be a little later.  I would like to suggest the following date/time.  Anyone who cannot attend, who would like to attend, please notify me.  If I don’t hear from anyone then we can go with this date/time.

Suggested Conference Call Date/Time

Date     Monday

Time     1 PM EDT (10 AM PDT)

            If this looks good I can schedule a few calls.

Regards,

Steve