From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 12:17 AM
To: STDS-802-19@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: 40MHz 802.11n Conference Call

All,

            We will be having a conference call on 40 MHz 802.11n Coexistence.  The call is on Monday June 9 at 1 PM EDT (10 AM PDT).

            I will be traveling so Ivan Reede, the 802.19 vice chair, will chair the call.

            At this point we have not had any volunteers to present any material.  It would be good if we could have a few volunteers to prepare some material to lead focus the discussion.  If anyone wants to volunteer please notify Ivan Reede I_reede@amerisys.com

            I would ask that the 802.11 liaison (Eldad) and 802.15 (Sheung) make those working groups aware of this meeting.

Agenda

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1.  Call +1 858-845-5000

2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.

3. Enter Meeting ID 80219

4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.

5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and joining the meeting.

For assistance, dial #0 at any time.

Steve

Coex_OverlappingBSS.pdf