[802.19] Minutes

All,

            The minutes from the 11n Coexistence conference call have been posted,

            https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/file/08/19-08-0017-02-0000-40mhz-11n-coexistence-minutes.doc

            I have also added an additional conference all on August 25 since it looks like it will be needed.  The conference call announcement page is,

            http://ieee802.org/19/pub/calls.html

            I also added instructions on how to mute and unmute your line, to the web site, since we had some interference towards the end of the call.

            Next week we plan on reviewing the test plan that is being prepared by some members of 11n.  The following week we will review a plan that will be prepared by some Bluetooth engineers.

Steve