Re: [802.19] FW: Minutes

Ed,

            Thanks.

Steve

From: Reuss, Ed [mailto:ed.reuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 2:46 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.19] FW: Minutes

I had an action item to research Bluetooth test sets used at Plantronics. Our Test Engineering Department uses the Anritsu MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set. Reading the manual, it supports AFH, apparently via an additional option (Option 15), but I did not see any reference to eSCO, other than the single entry in the Terminology Glossary section of the Operator’s Manual. Anritsu may have an option available, or are planning to release a version to support eSCO, but I could not find it.

Other vendors supporting Bluetooth testing include Agilent and possibly Rhode & Schwartz.

-- Ed Reuss