From: Benjamin A. Rolfe [mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 11:19 AM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.19] 6Oct08 40MHz 11n Coexistence Conference Calls

Thanks John for putting this together.

This seems to be the right direction.   As we discussed, to move forward we need to work on how to specify detection.

I would like a definition that allows general enough methods which would detect 15.1, 15.4 and 15.4a (CSS) devices.  I am interested in knowing how well the existing energy detect implementations do that.  I'm all for using what is already there if it works!
-Ben