[802.19] FW: Updated coexistence assurance document for 802.15.3c.

Here is an updated CA document on 15.3c.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: James Gilb [mailto:gilb@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:51 PM
To: 802.15.3c; 802.15 Voters; Perahia, Eldad; Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: Updated coexistence assurance document for 802.15.3c.

All

I have updated the 802.15.3c coexistence assurance document based on the
comments received from 802.19 and discussed during the Tuesday AM2
meeting of 802.19.

The comments and the agreed resolutions can be found in
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/09/15-09-0184-01-003c-response-to-802-19-comments.xls

The updated coexistence assurance document can be found at
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/09/15-09-0022-08-003c-coexistence-assurance.pdf

In addition, I did a comparison between revision 7 and revision 8 to
show the changes that were made in response to 802.19's comments.  That
file can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/09/15-09-0078-01-003c-coexistence-assurancecmp.pdf

Eldad and Steve, would you please forward this message to your
respective groups?

Thanks
James Gilb