Re: [802.19] 802.19 TVWS SG Conference Calls

IEEE  802.19 TAG,

                I believe we have converged to a set of conference call times. They do not conflict with the WFA meetings mentioned earlier.  I have updated the web site with the call information,

                http://ieee802.org/19/pub/calls.html

                I have a potential secretary for the 1PM calls.  I need a volunteer to be secretary for the 7PM calls, since I don’ think the person who is likely to be secretary for the 1PM call will be able to make the 7PM calls.

                We will use the audio bridge listed on the web unless someone volunteers to host a WebEx meeting, or a similar tool.

Regards,

Steve