From: Mark Cummings [mailto:markcummings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 6:22 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: 802. 19 TAG (stds-802-19@xxxxxxxx); 802TVWS (WHITESPACE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Re: TVWS Coexistence

The proposed material looks good.  I would suggest the addition of a task on collaboration between devices (both different kinds of 802 devices and with non 802 devices) since the ECSG voted very strongly to recommend those, there seemed to be strong support at the Tutorial amongst the EC Members and the general audience, and you suggested that definition during the voting on the days following the Tutorial.

Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.

+1 650 854 4406

348 Camino al Lago

Atherton, Ca. 94027

Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.

Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)

Member Special Committee, Technical Committee of Software Radio, IEICE, Japan