[802.19] Conference Call on TVWS Coexistence

All,

            We will be having a conference call Tuesday on TVWS Coexistence.

Date     Tuesday March 31

Time     7 PM (Eastern Time)

            The schedule for the conference calls is posted on the web,

            http://ieee802.org/19/pub/calls.html

            We have two volunteers for secretary; one for the 1 PM conference calls and one for the 7 PM conference calls,

1 PM Calls

Mark Austin

Mark.austin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

7 PM Calls

Haiguang Wang

wanghaiguang@xxxxxxxxxx

            Our first order of business is to develop a plan for our activities.  If anyone has any additional items for the agenda please notify me.

Agenda

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1.  Call 1-858-845-5000

2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.

3. Enter 80219 followed by the # sign.

4. Enter 80219 followed by the # sign.

5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the caller’s name and joining the meeting.

For assistance, dial #0 at any time.

Steve