Re: [802.19] Meeting Times in Montreal

Bruce,

                Thanks.

Steve

From: Bruce Kraemer [mailto:bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 2:25 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; 802. 19 TAG (stds-802-19@xxxxxxxx); WHITESPACE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Meeting Times in Montreal

Steve,

Since 802.11 meets during every available minute there is no way to schedule time where there are no conflicts.

I understand your plan is to hold all four sessions and you are not actually asking for WG11 too pick some subset preference.

I have a WG11 chair’s call on Monday and we can discuss the topic to see if there is any magic solution at hand.

At the moment, the best I can reasonably expect is to announce your plans in WG11, categorize it as attendance worthy slot for WG11 members who want to attend.

Bruce