Re: [802.19] Whitespace Coexistence Use Cases

Richard,

                Thanks for the presentation.  I was unable to give you permission since your name is not listed on the “Applicants” tab on the web site.  You need to attempt to do a new document and that should make you an applicant.  Then I should be able to add you.

Steve

From: Richard Paine [mailto:richard.h.paine@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 9:35 AM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Whitespace Coexistence Use Cases

Here are some use cases that we would like to discuss.  I am unable to post the document to the 802.19 mentor site, so here it is as an attachment.

Richard Paine

Success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get!

Phone:  206-854-8199

Skype:  richard.h.paine

Email:  richard.h.paine@xxxxxxxxx