[802.19] Presentations on TVWS Coexistence in San Francisco

All,

                I need to start to prepare an agenda for the July IEEE 802.19 TVWS coexistence SG meetings in San Francisco.

                If you would like to give a presentation please provide me with the following information,

·         Authors

·         Title

·         Duration

Also, if you think that we should allocate time to discuss a specific topic but you do not plan to prepare a presentation, I can also include time for those discussions at the meeting.  If you would like me to allocate time for a discussion please send me the following,

·         Topic

·         Duration

Once I get a list of topics I will put together the agenda and post it on Mentor.

Thanks,

Steve