From: ext Richard Kennedy [mailto:rikennedy@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:23 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.19] FW: [802SEC] Last Chance for hotel rooms: Hyatt
Regency SF is NOW SOLD OUT !!! Book Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf ASAP !!!

Steve:

I believe the only action the EC will take in regard to the 802.19 TVWS
SG at this point is extending it(or not).  I would be surprised if they
are not presented with an 802.11 TVWS SG to approve as well.  There are
other motions related to the TVWS they may have to rule on as well, but
I won't say at this point what I think it (or they) may be.

Could be a fun meeting.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion