Re: [802.19] Straw Poll

Mark,

                Good point.  On the next survey we will discuss the wording a little more and discuss whether you can vote on more than one answer.  The tool does allow that flexibility.

Steve

From: Mark Cummings [mailto:markcummings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 11:44 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: 802. 19 TAG (stds-802-19@xxxxxxxx); 802TVWS (WHITESPACE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject: Re: Straw Poll

Steve,

The form does not allow checking both.  Please record me as both.

Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.

+1 650 854 4406

CEO, SWIM

Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.

Chair, Use Case Ad Hoc, IEEE P1900.5

Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)

Member Special Committee, Technical Committee of Software Radio, IEICE, Japan