From: Mariana Goldhamer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 7:05 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; 802. 19 TAG (stds-802-19@xxxxxxxx); WHITESPACE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Straw Poll

Steve,

My preference is not included in the straw poll. A coordinated mechanism not necessarily needs inter-system communication.

Would you please include in the straw-poll a 3d variant?

Should there be a coordinated coexistence mechanism that relies on an agreed medium access protocol?

In addition, the operation of such protocol may benefit from inter-system communication or management, such that should be possible to select this option together with the other options.

In case when the management or the communications are not feasible from different reasons, such a mechanism can still work and provide improvements.

Regards,

Mariana