From: Reznik, Alex [mailto:Alex.Reznik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:10 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.19] Mariana's Straw Poll

Steve,

Since I did not get my comment in on time, I would like to try and object, if I can, to question 2 on the grounds that the results of the poll cannot be reliably interpreted.  Specifically, I don’t think we will be able to judge whether a “NO” response means “The group should not develop a media agnostic protocol IN CONJUNCTION with the above coordinated mechanism.”   Or whether it means “The group should not develop a media agnostic protocol AT ALL.”

Alex