Re: [802.19] Mariana's Straw Poll

Steve,

I was not on the last call, but have been reading all the email traffic that followed.  I don't understand the meaning of the current straw poll questions.  The questions have confused me to the point where I am reluctant to vote, because I don't know what my vote would mean.  Maybe if I had been on the call, the questions would make sense to me.

At first I thought that it was just me, but Rich's email makes me think that I am not the only person confused and uncertain what the terms in the straw poll questions mean.

Given this, I would respectfully request that this particular straw poll be suspended until the questions can be clarified.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.
+1 650 854 4406

CEO, SWIM
Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.
Chair, Use Case Ad Hoc, IEEE P1900.5
Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)
Member Special Committee, Technical Committee of Software Radio, IEICE, Japan