[802.19] Straw Poll Survey Results

All,

                I thought I would update everyone on the current results of the various straw polls.  These straw polls are still open for anyone else who wants to vote.

Straw Poll from Tuesday Conference Call

1.       Should there be a coordinated coexistence mechanism, that relies on some form of communication between TVWS networks?

Yes                 29

No                  8

2.       Should the group develop a media agnostic (backhaul or wireless) higher-layer (above layer 2) coexistence protocol and mechanism?

Yes                 21

No                  14

Straw Poll Requested By Mariana

1.       Should there be a coordinated coexistence mechanism that relies on an agreed medium access protocol?

Yes                 16

No                  8

2.       Should the group develop, in addition to the above coordinated coexistence mechanism, a media agnostic (backhaul or wireless) management protocol (centralized and/or distributed)?

Yes                 14

No                  11

Steve