Re: [802.19] Conference Call on TVWS Coexistence

All,

For tonight's call please email me your name and affiliation, so that I can record the attendance.

vr
ranga

Shellhammer, Steve wrote:
All,

            We will be having a conference call on Tuesday at 7 PM Eastern Time (4 PM Pacific Time) on TVWS Coexistence.

            If anyone has an item for the agenda please notify me.  I spoke with Mark Cummings.  He, Joe and Ari have been working on a draft PAR and will not be ready to discuss it this week.  However, they will have something for next week's call.

            So I am looking for agenda items for tomorrow's call.

            Also, I still need a volunteer to be secretary for the 7PM calls (someone from Asia would be great).

Agenda

 *   Attendance
 *   Approve minutes from last week's conference call
 *   The IEEE patent policy is available at the following location
    *   http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf
 *   Discussion
 *   New Business

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
1.  Call 1-858-845-5000
2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.
3. Enter 80219 followed by the # sign.
4. Enter 80219 followed by the # sign.
5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the caller's name and joining the meeting.
For assistance, dial #0 at any time

            The schedule for the conference calls is posted on the web at http://ieee802.org/19/pub/calls.html

Steve