[802.19] FW: [STDS-802-11-TVWS] Documents for Tuesday's Call

All,

                Here is the 802.11 PAR/5C for the TVWS for those who are interested.

Steve

From: Rich Kennedy [mailto:rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:07 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TVWS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TVWS] Documents for Tuesday's Call

Dear All:

I have uploaded two documents for our call next Tuesday, September 1st:

11-09-946-00-tvws-sept-1st-teleconference-plan (https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/09/11-09-0946-00-tvws-september-1st-teleconference-meeting-plan.ppt)

Please download and review to prepare for the call.

Rich Kennedy
Standards Manager
Research In Motion
+1 (972) 207-3554
rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TVWS Study Group Pro Tem Chair
IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison
IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Ad Hoc Committee Chair
Wi-Fi Alliance Regulatory Task Group Chair

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TVWS and then press the LEAVE button.