[802.19] Conference Call on TVWS Coexistence

Dear Steve,

We have reviewed the draft PAR suggested to the group and we would
like to make a presentation regarding our comments to the draft PAR
during the teleconference.

Unfortunately at the moment we cannot upload our comments to the
Mentor system, so we have attached the comments and a PAR suggestion
resolving these comments to this email.

Could you please consider allocating us a time slot for the presentation?

Thank you.

Best regards, Stanislav Filin and Tuncer Baykas @ NICT, Japan.