Re: [802.19] Comments on Draft PAR

Monisha,

Thanks for your valuable input.  What would be very helpful is a contribution describing the group, giving a little background and explaining the reasons for including it.  That way, even though you are not present, the group can feel confident it is doing the right thing.  When you post it, just send out an email telling everyone it is there.  If I can help with this please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.
+1 650 854 4406

CEO, SWIM
Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.
Chair, Use Case Ad Hoc, IEEE P1900.5
Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)
Member Special Committee, Technical Committee of Software Radio, IEICE, Japan