[802.19] Unofficial minutes for the TVWS SG meeting

All,

At the request of some SG participants, I posted unofficial minutes of our proceedings so far.  These are posted as:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0077-00-tvws-unofficial-minutes-of-802-19-tvws.docx

Please note the abstract of this contribution which reads:

These are unofficial minutes of the 802.19 TVWS Study Group activities.  These are provided per request of SG members for information purposes only.  Accuracy is not guaranteed and official minutes will be issued separately.

The secretary does request that any inaccuracies noted in these minutes be reported to him.

Thanks,

Alex