[802.19] TVWS Coexistence SG November Schedule

TVWS Coexistence SG,

                I need to send in our schedule requests to Face-to-face by Thursday.

                In November the process works as follows.

·         EC members and other WGs send us an comments on the PAR by Tuesday night at 5PM.

·         The SG/TAG revises the PAR and send the revised PAR and responses to comments by Wednesday 5PM

So I recommend we book all-day Wednesday to address PAR modifications and responses to comments.  If we do not need all the time for the PAR we can use it for other things or give back the time.

I also think booking Tuesday PM2 is useful since that gives us an hour after the comments come in to look them over.  Also it would be useful to see if the SG has any comments on the 11 PAR or the new 22 PARs, so I will also books some other times on Tuesday.  I will add a few time slots on Thursday for any technical presentations.

                So this is what I plan to request.  Please tell me you have any comments,

Day

Time Slot

Group

Activities

Tuesday

AM2

TVWS Coexistence SG

Comments on 11 & 22 PARs

Tuesday

PM1

TVWS Coexistence SG

Comments on 11 & 22 PARs

Tuesday

PM2

TVWS Coexistence SG

Review comments on 19 PAR

Wednesday

AM1

TVWS Coexistence SG

Revise PAR and Prepare Responses to Comments

Wednesday

AM2

TVWS Coexistence SG

Revise PAR and Prepare Responses to Comments

Wednesday

PM1

TAG

TAG Vote on Revised PAR

Wednesday

PM2

TVWS Coexistence SG

Last minute time on Wednesday (not planning to use)

Thursday

AM2

TVWS Coexistence SG

Technical Presentations