Re: [802.19] FW: 802.19 and 802.22 approved

Steve:

Congratulations.  I am sure like me, you are rarin’ to go in Los Angeles.

See you there.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

+1 (972) 207-3554

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair Pro Tem

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Ad Hoc Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Regulatory Task Group Chair