[802.19] January 802.19 Session

All,

                As per our conference call this morning here is a summary of what we plan to do at the January meeting.

1.       Agree on a general development process

2.       Hold discussions on architecture and layer models

3.       Start a Terminology Document

4.       Prepare a call for contributions (most likely architectural contributions)

5.       Joint meeting with 11 and 22

6.       Nominations for WG and TG officers

7.       Other presentations

Anyone who would like to prepare a presentation on any of these topics is encouraged to do so.  We will also have time to have general discussions on these topics at the meeting and prepare presentations during the week.  If you plan to give a presentation please notify me either before the meeting or at the WG opening meeting on Monday.

Does a have any other coexistence issues to discuss beyond TV white space?  If so I can schedule a Coexistence Assurance Standing Committee meeting.  Please notify me if you do.

Steve