Re: [802.19] Any presentations for A&A Ad Hoc group teleconference

Hi All,

We've prepared a few slide contribution for the ad hoc meeting and would like to ask everybody to have
a look on it in advance if possible. Talk to you in few hours.

Best Regards,
Mika

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/10/19-10-0019-00-0001-high-level-architecture-view.pptx