[802.19] About next A&A teleconference

Dear all,

We had a fruitful discussion about Architecture and Assumptions today.
Our next call will be on Thursday February 18, 11 PM EST.
We had 2 updated contributions about architecture out of 3 presented
in Los Angeles. The last presentation of L.A. was from Joe Kwak and
Alex Reznik. I would like to ask them, if they have any intention to
update their Architechture contribution according to guidelines
discussed in Los Angeles meeting, so that we will see all points of
view and determine the way forward.

We also welcome new contributions.

Sincerely yours,
Tuncer Baykas

--
Tuncer Baykas, Ph.D.
Expert Researcher

Ubiquitous Mobile Communication Group
New Generation Wireless Communications Research Center
National Institute of Information and Communications Technology

3-4 Hikarino-oka Yokosuka, 239-0847, Japan