Re: [802.19] FW: Call for Proposals

Steve,

There is related work going on in 3GPP LTE Advanced on resolving interference between Femtocells.

Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.
+1 650 854 4406
348 Camino al Lago
Atherton, Ca. 94027

Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.
Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)