Re: [802.19] Revised Agenda

I am glad to hear that Steve has been in contact with our NICT colleagues.  Tokyo has not been as severely affected as the area around Sendai, so our colleagues and their families may not face such great difficulty.  Even so, I am happy to do whatever I can to assure all our colleagues in Japan that if they need to attend to their families, the rest of the group will make sure that the work proceeds well.  Steve's recent action on the schedule demonstrates this.  If there is anything I, specifically can do, please call one me.

Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.
+1 650 854 4406
348 Camino al Lago
Atherton, Ca. 94027

Special Assistant to the Vice President for Research & Dean of the Graduate College, & Research Professor of Computer and Information Sciences, Kennesaw State University
Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.
Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)