[802.19] Call for presentations for TG1 call on Wednesday this week, November 28

Hi All,

We have scheduled a TG1 teleconference for Wednesday this week and if you plan to make a presentation during the call please let me know on Tuesday, November 27, at the latest.

There are quite few issues pending from the San Antonio meeting and comment resolutions which we should continue discussing and resolving using our calls before the January interim. Please consider preparing a presentation or a document for one of our calls on any of the issues so that we can get some of the issues thoroughly discussed and analyzed before the January interim.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Mika