[802.19] FW: Nanjing Registration Link

You can now register for the September wireless Interim meeting.

Steve

From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:12 AM
To: bheile@xxxxxxxx; bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx; jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx; Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx; clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx; alfvin@xxxxxxxx; pat.kinney@xxxxxxxx; freqmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; shellhammer@xxxxxxxx; I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx; apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; yoshihiro.ohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; h.anthony.chan@xxxxxxxxxx; gilb@xxxxxxxx; MJLynch@xxxxxxxxxxx; ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx; r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx
Cc: sarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; jerry.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Nanjing Registration Link

All-

Here is the link.  I am hoping there are no major issues with its operation since it is now evening in Sydney. Please socialize this aggressively at your closing plenaries.  The invite letter link for visas is on the left side of the home page.

Website Link: http://arinex.com.au/ieee2013/

Our final ageement resulted in the hotel being authorized to put a one room night credit card hold (not a charge) 10 days in advance of the meeting just to ensure itself that the card is indeed valid.  No shows, of course, will then be charged.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832