[802.19] FW: 802W-0514-Interim Session-Hotel Booking Issues Resolved

Make sure to make your hotel reservations for the May Interim session.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 10:53 PM
To: bheile@xxxxxxxx; bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx; jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx; adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxxx; clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx; alfvin@xxxxxxxx; pat.kinney@xxxxxxxx; freqmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; shellhammer@xxxxxxxx; I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx; apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; yoshihiro.ohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; h.anthony.chan@xxxxxxxxxx; gilb@xxxxxxxx; MJLynch@xxxxxxxxxxx; ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx; r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx
Cc: dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 802W-0514-Interim Session-Hotel Booking Issues Resolved

All-

Face to Face has worked with the Hilton to reallocate room nights so that all dates are again available at the group rate of $169.  They will continue to monitor closely and further reallocate as necessary until the block is full.  Once the block is full we will attempt to expand it at the group rate, but that can not be guaranteed.

Please advise your groups that they are encouraged to book their accommodations as early as possible in order to get the best possible rate.
http://802world.org/wireless

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832