[802.19] [STDS-802-19] Announcement on postponement of 802.19 IG CUB Telecon on June 18th, 2014, at 1:00 AM EDT

Hi all,

The 802.19 IG Coexistence in Unlicensed Frequency Bands (CUB) originally has a conference call scheduled for Wednesday, June 18th at 1:00 AM EDT.

Due to my business trip which is inevitable, I would like to postpone the call until next week, Wednesday, June 25th at 1:00 AM EDT.

I apologize for any inconveniences due to the postponement.

Again, there will be no teleconference on Wednesday, June 18th at 1:00 AM EDT.

If you have a presentation to make in the call please let me know at least one day before the call starts, and upload the contribution to the mentor for others to review in advance.

Ill send call-in information later.

Best Regards,

Hyunduk