[802.19] [STDS-802-19] Announcement on Cancellation of 802.19 IG CUB Telecon on June 25th 2014, at 1:00 AM EDT

Hi all,

802.19 IG CUB conference call scheduled for Wednesday, June 25th at 1:00 AM EDT cancelled because there is no contribution for this week.

Our next call is scheduled for Wednesday, July 2th at 7:00 PM EDT. If you have a presentation to make in the call please let me know as soon as possible, and upload the contribution to the mentor for others to review in advance.

Best regards,

Hyunduk

The 802.19 IG Coexistence in Unlicensed Frequency Bands (CUB) has a conference call scheduled for Wednesday, June 25th at 1:00 AM EDT.

If you have a presentation to make in the call please let me know as soon as possible, and upload the contribution to the mentor for others to review in advance.

Ill send call-in information later.

Best Regards,

Hyunduk