[802.19] FW: 2nd Notice: 802W 09-2014 Athens -Deadline Approaching July 7

Make sure to make your hotel reservations for July Wireless Interim.

From: Bob Heile [mailto:bheile@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 3:44 AM
To: bheile@xxxxxxxx; dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx; rkennedy1000@xxxxxxxxx; jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx; adrian.p.stephens@xxxxxxxxx; clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx; alfvin@xxxxxxxx; pat.kinney@xxxxxxxx; freqmgr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; shellhammer@xxxxxxxx; I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx; apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; yoshihiro.ohba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; h.anthony.chan@xxxxxxxxxx; gilb@xxxxxxxx; tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx; MJLynch@xxxxxxxxxxx; brolfe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx; cwpyo@xxxxxxxxxx; r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx; maximilian.riegel@xxxxxxx
Cc: Sara Archer
Subject: 2nd Notice: 802W 09-2014 Athens -Deadline Approaching July 7

Please share with your Groups

All-

We are making good progress towards our goal, but please book your accommodations now if you have not done so already (see links below). Also, as predicted below in the original notice, the shoulder nights have needed the most adjustment. Please book during the week if you can so we can make any needed adjustments in the daily allocations more quickly. Otherwise, you may not see the group rate offered for your selected dates if we run short on even one day in the days you want. If you encounter that problem, please let Sara and me know (ieee802wireless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bheile@xxxxxxxx, sarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx). Please include the dates you are trying to book in your email. Then wait 24 hours (or until Monday if it is the weekend) and try again.

Let us know if you have any questions or require assistance.

Regards

Bob