[802.19] Announcement on Cancellation of 802.19 IG CUB Telecon on October 7th 2014, at 7:00 PM EDT

Hi all,

The 802.19 IG CUB conference call scheduled for Tuesday, October 7th 2014, at 7:00 PM EDT cancelled because there is no contribution for this week.

Our next call is scheduled for Monday, October 20th 2014, at 7:00 PM EDT. If you have a presentation to make in the call please let me know as soon as possible, and upload the contribution to the mentor for others to review in advance.

Best Regards,

Hyunduk

보낸 사람 : "강현덕" <henry@xxxxxxxxxx>
보낸 날짜 : 2014-10-01 10:09:00 ( +09:00 )
받는 사람 : STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
참조 :
제목 : Announcement on 802.19 IG CUB Telecon on October 7th 2014, at 7:00 PM EDT

Hi all,

The 802.19 IG Coexistence in Unlicensed Frequency Bands (CUB) has a conference call scheduled for Tuesday, October 7th 2014, at 7:00 PM EDT

If you have a presentation to make in the call please let me know as soon as possible, and upload the contribution to the mentor(http://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/documents) for others to review in advance.

Ill send call-in information later.

Best Regards,

Hyunduk