[802.19] Call for Contributions

All,

               The IEEE will consider future liaisons to 3GPP regarding coexistence of LAA and 802 systems.

               We will follow the following process (which I have reviewed with Paul Nikolich) for liaisons with 3GPP on this topic,

               https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/14/19-14-0089-00-0000-liaison-approval-process.pptx

               If anyone has a contribution they would like to make at the January Interim session please notify me.  Please send me the name of the author, the title of the presentation, and an estimate of how much time you would like on the agenda.

Regards,

Steve