From: Victor Hou [mailto:vhou@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 4:43 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.19] Call for Contributions

Hi Steve,

What is the major difference between this process and a liaison in general that goes out from IEEEE 802?

It seems like this process specifically covers a specific subject matter of liaisons, a specific target (3GPP), and that the liaison input gets worked/drafted/WG approved within 802.19?

Regards,

Victor