[802.19] FW: Nominations for IEEE Standards Association Awards *Action Requested*

From: Kathryn Bennett [mailto:k.bennett@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 8:07 AM
Subject: Nominations for IEEE Standards Association Awards *Action Requested*

Dear Key Contacts,

The nomination period for IEEE Standards Association Awards is open until 31 July 2015.  *Please forward to your working groups/sub-groups.*

We are asking for your assistance in recognizing parties who have provided significant contributions, pushed boundaries, and demonstrated outstanding leadership and participation in standards development activities.  I know that there are many out there that deserve recognition for their efforts.

The attached flyer describes the awards available within the IEEE-SA. Go to the Awards website: standards.ieee.org/develop/awards/  for information on each award, including criteria and the online nominations form.   Also attached is a list of previous award recipients for your information.

Please help us say 'thank you' to deserving candidates.  Please consider nominating a colleague or entity for an IEEE-SA Award.  If you would like assistance or have questions, please let me know.  Thank you!

Best regards,

Kathryn M. Bennett, Senior Program Manager

Standards Technical Program Operations, IEEE Standards Association

Office:  +1 732 465 5867  ~  Mobile:  +1 732 850 1768