[802.19] Unused Social Tickets - Tickets for Social - July 15th

From: ***** IEEE stds-802-15 General List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-WPAN@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Heile
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:08 PM
To: STDS-802-WPAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.15-GENERAL-LIST] Unused Social Tickets - Tickets for Social - July 15th

Hello All

Would you please ask your WG attendees to bring any unused tickets for the social to the Registration desk?
We will then give those tickets to those that are still wishing to get a ticket.

For those that have not picked up their ticket, please come to the Registration desk to pickup your ticket (those purchased after Friday)

If someone does not have a ticket, please stop by and check if we have any tickets that have been returned that we can share with them.

Note Tickets are nonrefundable but are transferable.

We were able to redo the seating and have been able to increase the number of tickets available, so please have your member check if they do not have a ticket.

I want to fill all the seats, and do not want anyone left out that would like to come.
We will sell some more guest tickets if needed as we have them available.

Thank you,
Jon
Jon Rosdahl                    Senior Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496             CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435            10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023         Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Director of Standards, Wi-SUN Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx