[802.19] Possible CoX Test Slides for 3GPP presentation

Hi everyone,

I incorporated the feedback on a neutral Coexistence testbed from the Hawaii plenary(Thanks!), and added a few slides (3-5) targeting the upcoming 3GPP slide deck.

I’m looking for review by the group for inclusion of some of these ideas into the 3GPP presentation, probably not all the slides but maybe the general theme of a neutral testbed where the Wi-Fi and LTE communities can evaluate real devices to guide LTE-LAA decisions (ie, testing with real devices on the market, real application performance, testing LTE-U real life performance as a proxy for guiding LTE-LAA decisions, etc).

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/15/19-15-0055-03-0000-unlicensed-lte-wifi-coexistence-testbed.pptx

Please feel free to send me feedback, I’ll also see about putting this on the agenda for one of the upcoming calls.

Thanks,

Ben