From: Roger Marks <r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx>
Date: July 27, 2015 at 9:55 AM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: details of 802.19 Conference Call of 2015-07-28 (ET): 3GPP LAA Workshop Prep
Tomorrow (2015-07-28, 17:00 ET) is the first of four 802.19 conference calls scheduled for 3GPP LAA Workshop preparation, as announced by Steve (see below). I agreed to host and moderate the first call.

Please refer to the draft agenda, which includes links to:
    *the time table
    *the connection instructions (video link, VoIP, dialup)
    *a downloadable .ics

Upload your contributions to the server in advance. Currently, I am aware of one contribution, as noted in the agenda.

Let me know of any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Roger Marks
July 14, 2015 at 3:01 PM

All,

               Today at the 802.19 meeting there was a consensus that we will need some conference calls after the meeting to complete the preparation of the IEEE 802 presentation for the 3GPP LAA Workshop.

               So we have agreed to a set of conference calls.  Here is a link to the conference call schedule.

               http://ieee802.org/19/pub/calls.htm

Steve