[802.19] Final candidate document for 3GPP LAA Workshop

G’day all

I have created a final candidate document for consideration by the IEEE 802.19 WG l tomorrow as IEEE 802’s submission to the 3GPP LAA Workshop in late August.

·         See 19-15-0069-00

It consists of multiple parts

·         Slide 1 is the title page

·         Slide 2 is a short summary  of the entire document

o   It is new material, as promised last week

o   It focuses on the need for collaboration to solve a joint problem

·         Slides 3-43 is the presentation that we have been refining since the Hawaii plenary

o   Slide 4 is the ExSum

o   Slide 42 is the Conclusion, which is almost the same as the ExSum

o   Slide 43 is a backup (with animation)

·         Slides 44-49 is Roger Marks’ presentation

o   Roger, I did some editorial stuff, including a new title – please feel free to reject anything I did

·         Slides 50-53 is Ben Lampert’s presentation

o   Ben, I did some editorial stuff, including a new title – please feel free to reject anything I did

I believe we have caught all the significant issues over the last few weeks. I suggest we approve the deck on the understanding that any outstanding editorial issues can be  handled during the IEEE 802 EC approval process.

Andrew