[802.19] Recommended Process for Today's 802.19 Call

All,

               I recommend the following process for today’s conference call.

1.      Spend 5 minutes getting the attendance done, so we can take a vote later in the call.  I have a table from other calls.  We can modify that on the call so we have a good record of attendance.  We will update again just before we have the vote on Step 6

2.      Review the slides one by one and asking if any changes are needed to get people’s support.  Then we can discuss changes if needed.

3.      After reviewing the slides I will ask that the revised slides be placed on the Mentor Server for people to have access.

4.      Update attendance list based on anyone new on the call

5.      Any final comments on the document, and revise and post if necessary.

6.      Vote on the document.  I need a count for the EC so I will read of people’s names and then ask each person to vote either Yes, No or Abstain

7.      Tally the vote and declare outcome.  According to the process 75% approval is required.

Steve