[802.19] 3GPP RAN1 Chairman's Notes

All,

               A few weeks ago I forwarded the 3GPP RAN1 chairman’s notes to the email reflector.

               I have decided to put these notes on Mentor every time we receive them so they are easily available.  Paul asked me to include a short Word document with the file, so they are zipped up together.

               Here is a link to the file.

               https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/15/19-15-0089-00-0000-3gpp-ran1-chairs-notes.zip

               Once again, if anyone would like to make a presentation on this topic in Dallas please notify me and I will put you on the agenda.

Regards,

Steve