[802.19] Contributions on LAA Change Requests

All,

               Andrew asked that I send out some instructions on how to prepare submissions for consideration for a Liaison to 3GPP on the LAA CRs.

               Please include in your contribution the following three parts.

1.      The text from the CR on which you want to comment

2.      The issue you have with the text

3.      The proposed text to include in the liaison to 3GPP to address this issue

The email reflector can be used to discuss these contributions.  We can also schedule any conference calls as needed.

The goal is to finalize the Liaison at the March IEEE plenary session.

Regards,

Steve