From: Andrew Myles (amyles)
Sent: Wednesday, 17 February 2016 5:13 PM
To: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.19] Comments on LAA

G’day all

It is time to get the LAA comment process going in 802.19. I have uploaded a document (802.19-16/0037r1)  that contains some initial comments.

Feel free to send me additional comments using the same format

·         Situation – something everyone will agree is true

·         Problem – the problem in the context of the situation

·         Solution – what should be done to solve the problem

Also feel free to tell me if I am wrong! J

Andrew

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles
Manager, Enterprise Standards