Re: [802.19] Comments on Draft Liaison

On 5/18/2016 12:10 PM, Shellhammer, Steve wrote:

·My comment on the content is related to the use of the term “consensus”  It is my recollection that
at the 3GPP workshop the RAN Chair said that 3GPP would address comments from all stakeholders.  I
do not recall any statement on the organizations “reaching consensus” and I do not know how that
would be done anyways.  So I made a few edits accordingly.

Strongly support your comment and edits.

regards, kiwin